Why Study in Singapore?
Singapore positions as a leading education centre with its world class universities proposinguniversal students quality education at areasonable cost. Singapore had got the third ranked in the 2013 QS Best Student Capitals thus shiny the country’s combination of bestclassified universities along with a various student community and best quality of life.
Singapore proposals students anexceptionaleducationknowledge as they accept a perfect combination of community, cultural and educational mixture. In adding the nation offers the superiority of modern living making Singapore reallyenergetic and multicultural. Quite a number of students these days are selecting to study in Singapore. If you also want to study in Singapore, you must contact us and we will assist you properly.
Education Cost for Studying in Singapore
Being attentive of the academicexpenses in Singaporeis important, if youseeing Singapore as your foreign studying destination. Cost of higher education in Singapore is fairly affordable if you associate it to the UK or the US.
Tuition Fees (SGD $)
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – 10000 SGD$ to 15000 SGD$ p.a.
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – 20000 SGD$ to 30000 SGD$ p.a.
Living Expenses (SGD $)
- 750 SGD$ to 2000 SGD$ a month
Admission Process for Study in Singapore
You register with the Mascot Groups and be assured of obtaining the best quality guidance.
We make an valuation of educational qualifications, job experience, financial status, occupation goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
- University/Course Selection
We select potential nations, universities and courses that match profile.
- Document Editing
We edit papers, Declaration of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
- Application Review and Submission
The completed application forms are reviewed before they are submitted to your final choice of universities.
- Interview Preparation
Wesupport in preparation for the interviews that you may have with the selected universities.
- Pre-Departure Information
We deliver complete information about the nation of choice to ensure that you are completely prepared for study at an foreign university.
Student Visa for Singapore from India
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th& Graduate Degree, Mark Sheets including Backlogs
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Passport sized photographs
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Others Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Exams for Studying in Singapore
- Students have to pass one or more additional tests before they can be considered by most universities for admission. These range from the standardised graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT to English Language tests such as TOEFL and IELTS.