The United Kingdom consists of England, Scotland, Northern Island and Great Britain. England is separated by the granite Cheviot Hills from Scotland on the north.
London is the capital city for United Kingdom.
United Kingdom currency is Pound (£).
The UK has so far has developed massively as one of the topmost destination for worldwide students who desires to study overseas. United Kingdom has quality from the past so many of years of great class organizations which much of flexibility and conveniences than many other nations. The UK has much to offer worldwide students which many English-speaking nations cannot offer.
United Kingdom has a very great status for providing higher educational opportunities not only for its people but also to students for all over the world. British educational experiences are probably more trusted universally and appreciated than any other nations. Which students have an experience of other nations can tell better the difference in UK and other nations. They will confidently emphasis and advise you to study in UK than any other nation. UK organizations follow a simple strategy of providing care to each student studying in their college. They respect the human rights of individual and let them enjoy their culture and spiritual diversity.
United Kingdom has around 96 universities and more than 70 colleges for higher education; you can take admission in these universities only after you have obtained educational qualification equivalent to that of UK universities. A foreign student’s previous learning, work experience (if any) and educations will be treated seriously and weighed on their qualities, not just examined by a computer following programmed standards.
The higher education is providing by universities, colleges of Higher Education and a number of small colleges in all areas of study like fine arts, music and agriculture. Colleges of Advance Education available in most medium and large cities.
How to Apply?
The first stage to apply for a college is to fill the online application form from University’s website. If online submission not offered for any particular college then download paper application from the university’s website. Once you select the university/college you want to apply, visit the website and order a catalogue. This will be helpful. There are three types of modes of applications: Early selection/Early Action; Regular selection; and Rolling Admissions. Irrespective of the mode, start the application procedure at least a year before. Early Decision is to selection about the university which you want to join. The difference between Early Action and Early selection is that Early Decision stresses a compulsory commitment to enrol; that means, if a student locks an admission with an initial selection program the student must withdraw all other universities and colleges which he/she had requested earlier and enrols at that organization, whereas early selection does not require binding. Also, under Early Judgement students can only apply to one university whereas Early Action usually allows students to apply to many universities. Some universities like Yale, Princeton and Stanford also have Single-Choice Early Action. Students who want apply for these universities need not be bounded to these particular universities, even if accepted. The benefits of applying under Quick Action or Quick Decision are that you have a superior chance of admission. But maximum students apply for Regular Decision stage. The deadline will be around 1st January and an admissions judgement is made by around April 1st. The student can apply through the Common Application or through a University’s own application. Following are the required documents: academics Resume Vitae. Passport Photostat first and last pages Photographs Work Experience letter if applicable Any other qualification certificates or additional activities certificates (Attested by Graduation College in a sealed wrapper) For Architecture & Fashion Design a Portfolio or the Project report is required. Note: Two set of documents are required per University one for Admission & other for Scholarship & all documents should be submitted in separate envelops.
- 10th Marks Sheet (Attested by the Principal in a closed wrapper)
- 12th Marks Sheet (Attested by the Principal in a closed wrapper)
- Degree Individual Marks Sheet (Attested by the Administrative officer of the University in a closed wrapper)
- Provisional & Associate Certificate (Attested by the Administrative officer of the University in a closed wrapper)
- If the Applicant is in a final year, Course Completion Certificate (Attested by the College Principal in a closed wrapper)
- Statement of Purpose (we can support, if necessary)
- Three Recommendation letters from HOD/Professors/Asst. Professors or Lecturer of the Graduation College
- Bank Statement for Rupees Fifteen to Eighteen Lakhs on Bank letter head (Attested by the Branch Manager)
- Affidavit of Support from the Guarantor
- TOEFL/IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT scores report photocopies & officially score must be sent to the University through ETS.
- Academic Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport Photostat first and last pages
- Work Experience letter if applicable
- Any other qualification certificates or extracurricular activities certificates (Attested by Graduation College in a closed wrapper)
- For Architecture & Fashion Design a Portfolio or the Project report is required.
IELTS (UKVI): Overall 6.5 bands (Not less than 6 in any module)
University Selection Criteria
- Admission Requirements
- Offering courses
- Tuition Fee
- Possibility of assistantship
- Rate of acceptance
Below is the application procedure for Universities:
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Departmental forms
- Supplemental forms
- Mailing Documents
- Application Material
- Follow up of the application status